a

Header Ads

A really exciting game Super Smash Bros



This is probably the most exciting game I have ever done. Today I am going to review super smash bros for you. This game has tried by biggest nerd everywhere in the world so I thought this will be a great opportunity to share this game with my audience.

You guys will feel this is huge, I really really excited to play this game, this is one of my favourite game that I sneak peek in .





So let’s talk about the game.

There are many characters like Mario, the guy is Italian ;and donkey Kong a classic gorilla ,  Samus a girl wears robot suit like a future space armour, Zerosuit Samus same girl without the armour ,Link a legend, mark a dude ,ninja like a Pokemon use a weapon like water sword,By the way, my favourite one is Mario you know he is a classic guy which everyone like. In this game, you just have to knock the other person off not about killing the other person just knock him which is cool.After some time when you go further into the games there are pawn stars shows up which try to bump me up.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



Oh, I forgot to say this is a 2/4player multiplayer game which can be played with your companion.
After whoever win the game if the loser is Mario the funny thing he does is he applause sarcastically .hope you guys want to see this it is that so funny.
For my second try, I choose a villager type character which is a puppet in a horror movie. This guy’s weapon is an umbrella but he can fight even with an empire with an armor and sword in his hand.
To sum up, this is bee an insane experience probably the craziest experience I had playing a video game, you guys can make things even crazier by the jump to 4 players with your friend, so try something different. 

Hope you will have fun














No comments